Your privacy is critically important to us. At ICO-Tracking, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact us.
ICO-TRACKING.COM strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to ICO-Tracking’s websites choose to interact with ICO-Tracking in ways that require ICO-Tracking to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that ICO-Tracking gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up as experts and/or sign up for newsletters and/or submit ICOs to provide an email address. In each case, ICO-Tracking collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with ICO-Tracking. ICO-Tracking does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS.
- 1.1. Personal data processing means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 1.2. Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Site Administration or other persons who have access to a personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- 1.3. Cookies are a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user's computer (or other device) that the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when they try to open the page of the corresponding site.
- 1.4. IP-address is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- 2.6. The Site Administration does not verify the authenticity of the personal data provided by the Site User.
- 3.2.1. User’s full name;
- 3.2.2. User’s date of birth;
- 3.2.3. User's sex;
- 3.2.4. User’s postal address;
- 3.2.5. User’s phone number;
- 3.2.6. E-mail address.
- 3.3. In some cases, the Site can automatically receive technical information that is not Personal data (type of Internet browser, type of computer operating system, IP address, relocation, etc.).
- 3.4. The site can store some information on the computer (or other device) of the User as cookies.
4. OBJECTIVES OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION.
- 4.1. The User's personal data can be used by the Site Administration in order to:
- 4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the Site to provide access to the personalized resources of the Site (Personal Account);
- 4.1.2. Establishing feedback with the User on the use of the Site and conducting promotional actions;
- 4.1.3. Providing the Customer with effective client and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site;
- 4.1.4. Implementation of advertising activities with the User’s consent.
5. WAYS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING.
- 5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit by any lawful means, using automation tools or without using such means.
- 5.2. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties (services), in particular Google Analytics, Facebook, Yandex, Metrika exclusively for the purpose of collecting and analyzing the statistical data of the Site.
- 5.3. Personal data of the User can be transferred to the authorized bodies of the government only on the grounds and in the order established by the legislation.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES.
- 6.1. The User is obliged to:
- 6.1.1. Provide reliable information about the personal data necessary to use the Site.
- 6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changing this information.
- 6.2. Site administration is obliged to:
- 6.2.3. Take measures to protect the privacy of the User's personal data.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS.
9.1. All the users' wishes and claims to the Administration of the site can be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like most website operators, ICO-Tracking collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. ICO-Tracking’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how ICO-Tracking’s visitors use its website. From time to time, ICO-Tracking may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
ICO-Tracking also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comment. ICO-Tracking only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that expert IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to ICO-Tracking’s websites choose to interact with ICO-Tracking in ways that require ICO-Tracking to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that ICO-Tracking gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up as experts and/or sign up for newsletters and/or submit ICOs to provide an email address. In each case, ICO-Tracking collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with ICO-Tracking. ICO-Tracking does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
ICO-Tracking may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. ICO-Tracking may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, ICO-Tracking does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
ICO-Tracking discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on ICO-Tracking’s behalf or to provide services available at ICO-Tracking’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using ICO-Tracking’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Some of these services include commercially available remarketing services (for e.g. Facebook Custom Audience). ICO-Tracking will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, ICO-Tracking discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request. If you have submitted your email address for newsletters or you have registered as an expert on the website, ICO-Tracking may occasionally send you an email to tell you about news, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with ICO-Tracking. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. ICO-Tracking takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If ICO-Tracking’s, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired right to use user`s information is transferred to acquirer. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of ICO-Tracking may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.