Terms and Conditions of Use
Subscriber –Any natural person above the age of 18 or legal entity registering their information with the Website and/or making an application for any of the Subscription Services packages.
Subscriber Material – Information, text, graphics, videos, or other material Subscribers are allowed to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available on the Website.
Subscription Services – “Basic”, “Silver”, “Gold” and “Platinum” subscription packages offered on the Website and allowing Subscribers - once their application is accepted - to post, publish and make available Subscriber Material on the Website for a specific period of time, as well as “Ad Banner”, “Blog Post” and “Tweet” publication services.
Terms and Conditions - T&C – these terms and conditions of use, as they are updated from time to time, including any subsequent agreements in writing with the User or the Subscriber, encompassing a set of rules regulating the use of the Website and rights and obligations of ICO-Tracking; the Users; and Subscribers; constituting terms and conditions for the provision of access to the Website and services via electronic means.
User –Any person using any of the Site’s functionalities (including Subscribers).
Website – The website made available on the Internet from the address: www.ICO-Tracking.com
1.0 Acceptable Use
- 1.1 You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property, or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- 1.1.1 Use our site in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, or inhibit other users from using our site, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of our site in any manner;
- 1.1.2 Use our site to pay for, support, or otherwise engage in money-laundering or any other illegal activity;
- 1.1.3 Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access our site or to extract data;
- 1.1.4 Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our site that you are not authorized to access;
- 1.1.5 Develop any third-party applications that interact with our site without our prior written consent;
- 1.1.6 Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; and
- 1.1.7 Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this section.
- 2.1 You acknowledge and agree that the content of ICO-Tracking.com is informational and you use the site at your own risk.
- 2.2 You acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and are bound by the Disclaimer and User Warranties posted on this site.
3.0 Electronic Notices
- 3.1 Consent to Electronic Delivery. You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notices, and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that ICO-Tracking.com provides in connection with your use of the site. You agree that ICO-Tracking.com may provide these Communications to you by posting them on ICO-Tracking.com, by emailing them to you at the email address you provide, and/or by sending an SMS or text message to a mobile phone number that you provide. Your carrier's normal messaging, data and other rates and fees may apply to any mobile Communications. You should maintain copies of electronic Communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You may also contact us to request additional electronic copies of Communications or, for a fee, paper copies of Communications (as described below).
- 3.2 Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need a computer with an internet connection that has a current web browser with cookies enabled and 128-bit encryption. You will also need to have a valid email address on file with ICO-Tracking.com and have sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
- 3.3 Requesting Paper Copies. If, after you consent to receive Communications electronically, you would like a paper copy of a Communication we previously sent you, you may request a copy within 30 days after the date we provided the Communication to you by contacting us in writing. In order for us to send paper copies to you, you must have a current street address on file with ICO-Tracking.com. Please note that ICO-Tracking.com operates exclusively online and it is very burdensome for us to produce paper copies of Communications. Therefore, if you request paper copies, you understand and agree that ICO-Tracking.com may charge you a reasonable processing fee for each page of Communication requested.
- 3.4 Updating Contact Information. It is your responsibility to keep your email address and/or mobile phone number on file with ICO-Tracking.com up to date so that ICO-Tracking.com can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if ICO-Tracking sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your email address or mobile phone number on file is incorrect, out of date, or blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, ICO-Tracking.com will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you. Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add ICO-Tracking.com to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you.
4.0 Third-Party Content
- 4.1 In using our site, you will view content provided by third parties, including articles, reviews, comments, insights, analysis, and links to web pages of those parties, including but not limited to blogs, forums, communities, and social networks. We do not control or approve any third-Party content and are not responsible for it, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort sustained as a result of third party content being on ICO-Tracking.com, and you understand that your viewing and use of third-party content, and your interactions with third parties that are linked to our site, are at your own risk.
5.0 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY US, OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INFORMATION YOU STORE OR TRANSFER THROUGH OUR SERVICES MAY BECOME IRRETRIEVABLY LOST OR CORRUPTED OR TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO A VARIETY OF CAUSES, INCLUDING SOFTWARE FAILURES, PROTOCOL CHANGES BY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, INTERNET OUTAGES, FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS OR OTHER DISASTERS INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY DDOS ATTACKS, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, OR OTHER CAUSES EITHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP AND MAINTAINING DUPLICATE COPIES OF ANY INFORMATION YOU STORE OR TRANSFER THROUGH OUR SERVICES.
6.0 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ICO-TRACKING.COM OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH IT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS AGENTS, SERVANTS, EMPLOYEES, INSURERS, ATTORNEYS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DAMAGE, EXPENSE, OR OTHER LOSS ANY USER MAY SUFFER FOR ANY REASON ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON ICO-TRACKING.COM’S CONTENT.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ICO-Tracking.com (and each of our officers, directors, members, agents, servants, employees, insurers, attorneys, assigns, and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost, or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out or relating to (a) your use of, or conduct in connection with use of, our site; (b) any feedback you provide; (c) your violation of these terms and conditions; or (d) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding (at our expense) and determine whether we wish to settle it.
8.0 Discontinuance of Services
We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our site or services.
We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding ICO-Tracking.com that you provide. Any feedback you submit is non-confidential and shall become the sole property of ICO-Tracking.com. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You waive any rights you may have to the feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights). Do not send us feedback if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in any ideas you send us. We retain the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in this section.
10.0 Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated by us, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content and other materials contained on our website or provided in connection with our services, including, without limitation, the ICO-Tracking.com logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “ICO-Tracking.com Materials”) are the proprietary property of ICO-Tracking.com or our licensors or suppliers and are protected by all applicable copyright laws and other intellectual property rights laws.
We hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive and non-sublicensable license to access and use the ICO-Tracking.com Materials for your personal or internal business use. Such license is subject to these terms and conditions and does not permit (a) any resale of the ICO-Tracking.com Materials; (b) the distribution, public performance, or public display of any ICO-Tracking.com Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the ICO-Tracking.com Materials, or any portion thereof; or (d) any use of the ICO-Tracking.com Materials other than for their intended purposes.
“ICO-Tracking," the ICO-Tracking.com logo, and any other ICO-Tracking.com product or service names, logos, or slogans that may appear on our site are trademarks of ICO-Tracking and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any trademark, product, or service name of ICO-Tracking.com without our prior written permission, including without limitation any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing any trademark, product, or service name of ICO-Tracking.com. In addition, the look and feel of our site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of ICO-Tracking.com and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned through our site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by us.
13.0 Applicable Law
You understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province, or territory determined solely by ICO-Tracking.com to resolve any legal matter arising from these terms and conditions or related to your use of ICO-Tracking.com. If the court of law having jurisdiction rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions will continue to be valid in full force and effect.
- 14.1 Entire Agreement; Order of Precedence. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, between the parties regarding use of ICO-Tracking.com. These terms and conditions do not alter the terms or conditions of any other electronic or written agreement you may have with ICO-Tracking.com. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other agreement you may have with ICO-Tracking.com, the terms of that other agreement will control only if these terms and conditions are specifically identified and declared to be overridden by such other agreement.
- 14.2 Amendment. ICO-Tracking.com reserves the right to update its terms and conditions of use at any time without notice other than by placing the current terms and conditions on the site. The most current version of the terms and conditions will always be found at ICO-Tracking.com. Users are encouraged to check the terms and conditions each time they use the site.
- 14.3 Waiver. Our failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right under these terms and conditions shall not operate as a waiver thereof or as a limitation on exercising the same or a similar right in the future.
- 14.4 Severability. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be partly or wholly invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity or enforceability of any other of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect, and a provision that is found to be partly invalid or unenforceable shall remain in effect and enforceable to the fullest extent allowed by the law.
- 14.5 Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without prior written consent from ICO-Tracking.com, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. ICO-Tracking.com may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.
- 14.6 Headings. Headings of sections are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe such sections.
- 14.7 Survival. The applicability of these terms and conditions shall survive any termination or expiration of these terms and conditions as required giving them their full force and effect.
15. NO WAIVER
15.1 Failure or delay by either ICO-Tracking or Users or Subscribers in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of these T&C shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under these T&C.
15.2 Any waiver by either party of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of these T&C by the other shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other terms of these T&C.
ICO-Tracking does not solicit or accept money/any other mean, holding a value, from anybody to submit an ICO for a review. Thus, ICO-Tracking highly advises projects, that are willing to have their ICOs reviewed on our website, not to pay any money to third parties, claiming a publication guarantee.
Submitting an ICO for review at ICO-Tracking, does not guarantee a publication. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your submission for review.
By becoming an expert to review ICOs, you agree to receive the communication materials we may send.
By signing up for the newsletter, you agree to receiving newsletters
To unsubscribe, you can use the instructions we provide or by contacting our support email.
The service may employ the use of third party services for the purpose of facilitating payment and the completion of Purchases. By submitting your information, you grant us the right to provide the information to these third parties.
When signing up for an expert account, you agree that you are above the age of 18 and have provided accurate information, and you are not using any other identity but yours. It is your responsibility to keep the confidentiality of your account and password.
We reserve the right to terminate accounts, remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
Most of the content on ICO pages is owned by the ICO holders. All other content on the website is the intellectual right of ICO-Tracking, unless otherwise specified.
If you believe that we have used your intellectual property without prior agreement, contact our Info@ICO-Tracking.com
We reserve the right to change (delete or update) information and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any given time without prior notice, as we are constantly working on the ICO-Tracking website.
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Last change: June 2018